Rocket Espresso R58
click on image for larger picture
VAT included $ 2.183,85
VAT-FREE FOR ALL COUNTRIES OUTSIDE the EU. Shipments to UK Vat-free (-22%). UK customers must pay UK Vat at delivery. MORE INFO here
POWER PLUGS: all shipments to the UK and Ireland with plug adapter (BEAB approved)
WARRANTY (2 years): Best of Italy covers all costs, including transport.
Call our English hotline +39 339 8860577
The ultra-modern and noble coffee machines and coffee grinders from Rocket are produced in Milan in the best Italian craft tradition. All machines are made by hand, the attention to detail and the classic award-winning design are impressive.
The Rocket Espresso Appartamento models and the R58 model, which can be controlled via a PID software interface, receive special recognition.
NO ROCKET DELIVERIES to AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND
Two independently operated PID-controlled boilers enable the optimal extraction of each type of coffee or type of roast. Rocket Espresso inclined boiler technology means precise group temperature setting and unparalleled temperature stability. A commercially available rotary pump draws from the machine's internal water reservoir or allows the machine to have a direct water connection from the water supply. Machine functions are controlled via the touchscreen communications pod, which now includes an auto on/off feature. Your machine is always ready when you need coffee. The communication canister can be easily removed from the machine to maintain the Rocket Espresso aesthetic.
Shottimer: shows the run time
New PID controller, can also be removed at any time to get a rudimentary look without a digital display.
- Country of manufacture: Italy
- Device name: R CINQUANTOTTO (R58)
- Device type: Dual boiler / PID control
- Pressure gauges: 3 bar boiler pressure gauge and 16 bar pump pressure gauge
- Operation: manual lever operation for the brewing process
- Boiler & heating: Coffee kettle with a volume of 0.58 l and insulated on the outside
- Steam/hot water kettle 1.7l made of copper
- Pump: rotary pump
- Brewing group: Faema E61 brass/chromed
- Case: stainless steel, high gloss polished
- Water supply: 2.9 l water tank with suction valve and fixed water connection (switchable)
- Dimensions: W: 310mm, H: 385mm, D: 440mm Weight: 29 kg
Included in delivery:
PID module, 2 portafilters, 2 sieve inserts, 1 aluminum tamper, 1 cleaning brush, 1 cleaning blind sieve, 1 measuring spoon, operating instructions, stainless steel hose for mains water connection
you may also be interested in following products: